Best Video Player For Mac
3 min read
VideoMeister: Best Video Player For Mac
Stop looking for the best video player. It’s a waste of your time. You have already found it! The best video player app available is VideoMeister. We’ll tell you why.
This article perfectly explains everything you need to know about video players for Mac computers.
What Is A Video Player?
A video player is a software program in the form of a media-player that plays videos. The software of a video player supports all formats. These formats are also known as codecs. Available video codecs are: MKV, MP4, AVI, MPEG, FLV, WMV, SWF, AVCHD, HTML5, etc.
Types of Video Players
Actually there are two possibilities.
- Downloadable Video Players
- Online Video Players
Downloadable Video Player
Video Players can be downloaded as apps via the App Store. After downloading and installing the app, you can use the available software which allows you to play videos. This software can be used from your desktop.
Online Video Player
YouTube and Vimeo are examples of online video players. After all, videos can also be played from these kind of platforms. One can use these video players to watch videos or to embed them on websites. The disadvantages of online video players are that they come with annoying ads. More importantly, online video players do not support all formats and codecs.
Why Use A Video Player App?
Not all computers are provided with video players. And if they are, they often do not support all video files which makes it impossible to play a video. A video player app allows you to enjoy videos easily. You just have to open the app, browse through your video files, select one and play it within the app.
5 Examples To Use VideoMeister
- Enjoy downloaded movies on the big screen.
- See drone footage directly on your TV without the use of cables or harddrives.
- Look back at your graduation, wedding or anniversary.
- Relive the digitalised images from your 8mm video player.
- Show work-related videos during a business presentation.
9 Benefits of VideoMeister
- Play any kind of video without a hassle.
- Never again do you need to worry about unsupported codecs.
- No more easy-to-lose USB’s, unsafe cables or expensive hard drives that take up space.
- In less than 10 seconds you can enjoy any video on your big Smart TV wirelessly.
- The app automatically finds nearby Smart TVs.
- It supports every Smart TV brand.
- Enjoy the highest quality. VideoMeister even supports 4K.
- Customer service is available 24/7. Even on holidays and weekends.
- You can try it for free.
Download the VideoMeister app today, drag & drop your video files and it automatically plays on your big screen. It’s a piece of cake!
You easily adjust the video file to make it suitable for any Smart TV without quality-loss. VideoMeister makes your life instantly more convenient. Impress your friends, family and colleagues with your jaw-dropping videos on the big screen.
How To Play Mp4 From Mac To TV
To make it as easy as possible for you, we have made a clear video that answers this question. Watch this free video and find out how to play MP4 videos from your Mac computer to your TV in 1 minute without using Apple TV.
What Is A MPEG File?
Good question! This is a file with the .mpeg (or .mpg) file extension which is an MPEG video file format, which is a popular format for movies that are distributed across the World Wide Web. They use a specific type of compression that makes streaming and downloading much faster than other popular video formats.
How To Play MPEG Files From Mac To TV
Stop using cables or expensive external hardware. Follow these simple three steps and find out how easy it is to get MPEG files on your TV.
Download Video Player App
So, what are you waiting for? Easily play your media files from your Mac device and enjoy them on the big screen.
Pay zero for the trial. Get VideoMeister now!